Saturday, April 25, 2009

General Update

1. I spent alot of time going through sample programs and tinkering with the gdata library trying to get it to access the server. I could not figure out how to display the data. I will look at the source code for A-Blogger and look at increasing the features of it. It already has a lot going for it. 2. This afternoon I cut down and partially cut up a dead blue spruce in our back yard. The Ryobi One+ Chainsaw that we bought worked great. I found out that it looks like the older batteries that I have seem to be going bad, they are about 3 years old. I will work on the cleanup some tomorrow. 3. I did a battery calibration on my T-Mobile G1 last night. It seems to have helped with the battery life. I am currently running it dead again for the second time. So far I am at just over 9 hours with moderate use. Only one or two calls though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Request Information