Friday, March 12, 2010

More review of swype on my G1


I have been using swype for android for about a week now and I am pleased with it so far. If you use the on-screen keyboard a lot, it makes entry faster and smoother.

The built in dictionary is large and it is not difficult to add new words. I am not sure how to remove custom words; however, I have not had a need to remove one yet.

I am curious about the price structure for the release version, I am getting used to this text entry system and would not like having to give it up because they set a price point that is out of reason for the product. There is a very large potential customer base for this software and I feel they would make more by selling at a lower price, with more copies sold than a high price and few copies sold.

Overall, this is a nice software package that I would recommend to anyone that has an android based phone.

https://beta.swype.com/android/create

Thanks to Andrew Spellman for turning me onto this software.

Location : 7671-7715 Yorkshire Dr, Reno, NV 89506,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Request Information