Wednesday, March 3, 2010

T-Mobile data problems ongoing

The edge connection has been working at the house for a couple of days now. I waited before reporting this to confirm that it was stable.  The big problem is that I STILL do not have 3G service here.

I have not heard from customer service since last Wednesday and have never heard from an engineer.  Considering that I have been told by customer service reps several times an engineer would contact me, this is becoming a bad joke.  It was this level of failure that convinced me to switch carriers last time.

I is getting really frustrating that they seem to keep trying to blame it on my phone when my wife's phone has the same issue and we both have the same problem inside and outside.  Every time I speak with them, they want me to walk through the same set of troubleshooting steps again, it seems that they are doing the same things over and over expecting different results.

I will follow up with them again today and see if they want me to do their standard troubleshooting again, proving their standard procedure of blaming the customer's equipment.



Location : 7671-7715 Yorkshire Dr, Reno, NV 89506,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Request Information