Thursday, April 1, 2010

Installing Vista on my X41 Tablet


I have installed Vista onto my laptop. So far I am pleased with it, the system is faster and smother than XP ever was. I am still working on installing the software I need for school and other projects.

I will update when I have everything installed with a report on the performance of the system.

I have already discovered that, though possible, the upgrade path is a bad idea. I ended up with an unstable system that would not maintain a network connection of any kind and other minor issues. They were enough to require a clean install.

It has been a long time since I have done a clean, ground up installation of a system with all the software and had forgotten how long it takes to install all the software and updates.

Location : 7671-7715 Yorkshire Dr, Reno, NV 89506,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Request Information