Saturday, April 3, 2010

Update on Vista on my x41 tablet


I have learned I have to be selective about the gadgets I install on the sidebar. I had one slow the system to a crawl until I removed it.  Office runs fast and smooth on my system now and Vista seems to be better at power management than XP was. I was able to run the system for four hours off the battery browsing the web, using word and onenote, and installing software and updates and got down to 20% battery. I am currently installing service pack 2 for Vista.

I feel it is worth the effort to install Vista onto the Lenovo x41 tablet if you do a clean install.  Be prepared to invest some time in the project and due not start it when you need the computer.

Location : 7671-7715 Yorkshire Dr, Reno, NV 89506,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Request Information