Thursday, January 21, 2010

Review of Swift twitter app

I have decided I should write some reviews of the apps that I check out on my phone.  I am going to start with the twitter client called Swift.

Overall it is a nice, small app for twitter.  The interface is nice to work with once a person discovers the bar on top with your username is a menu. With features including the ability to search for other users, search all twitter, following and unfollowing, it does most of what you can do from a computer.

On the down side, the notification does not indicate how many new messages there are and it does not have the ability to include location in a tweet.

I am currently switching back and forth between this app and Twidroid for my twitter needs.  I will write a review of Twidroid later.


 Follow me on Twitter 




I was at : 7671-7715 Yorkshire Dr, Reno, NV 89506,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Request Information