Friday, January 29, 2010

Review of Twidroid twitter app

I have been using Twidroid as long as I have been using twitter.  I have also installed the plugin for adding your location to a tweet.  I have settled into using it more than I use Swift.  I find it to solid functional software. I have not found any bugs in it myself.  The only issue that I have is the size of the application.  At over 1 meg, it takes up a lot of space in storage for what it does. For a user on a stock G1, progam space is a very limited resource.  Since I have rooted my phone and the rom I prefer automatically uses apps2sd, I do not have this space issue.


I would recommend Twidroid if you have the space or run a rom that works around that issue.  Otherwise take a real close look at Swift, which seems to work just as well except for the geolocation.


 Follow me on Twitter 



I was at : 7671-7715 Yorkshire Dr, Reno, NV 89506,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Request Information